KING OF THE STREETS
• No rules, except submissions is not allowed (Ground and Pound and grappling allowed ofcourse)
If we do with submissions, both fighters must accept it first
• No rounds, fight can continue as long as it needs
• KO, Verbal tapout or Referee stoppage is the only way to win
• Only the winner get the prize money
• Prize money depends on your level, don’t ask us how much, without giving ALL information about you
• Weight difference can be maximum 5 kg. For example if your weight is 75 kg, it means you can fight between 70 kg to 80 kg.
Over 100 kg there is no limit.
• We make match-up after reviewing you as a fighter and will make a fair match-up with with someone with similar experience as you
• If you are a stand up striker, we will match you up with a stand up striker.
If you are mma fighter, we will match you up against a mma fighter.
We will never do stand up striker vs mma fighter for example
• I’f it’s a beef fight where 2 people want to settle their problems with fighting eachother, we will not care about the weight or experience